A honeymoon in Greece and the Greek Islands is a very personal
matter, closely related to one’s perception of the perfect trip and one’s
aesthetics. There are more than 100 Greek Islands to choose from but the
following ones offer a very romantic setting, the required standard of tourist
facilities and can be smoothly combined throughout most of the tourist season -
perfect for your honeymoon.
You could also check our
deals for Greece.
Mykonos-Paros or Naxos-Santorini
- Day 1: Arrival in Athens. Sightseeing on your own. Overnight.
- Day 2: Half-day Sightseeing of Athens*. and in the early afternoon
ferry/catamaran/plane to Mykonos (6hrs/3 hrs/50 min)
- Days 2 & 3: Mykonos
- Day 4: Ferry or hydrofoil to Paros/Naxos (4hrs/2hrs)
- Days 4 & 5: In Paros or Naxos
- Day 6: Ferry/hydrofoil to Santorini (3.5hrs or 2 hrs)
- Days 6 - 8: In Santorini
- Day 9: Return by plane to Athens (55 min.) Overnight in Athens.
- Day 10: Departure
* if you have extra days you can add them either to
Athens or to one of the islands
ISLAND COMBINATIONS, II
Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, Syros,
ISLAND & MAINLAND COMBINATIONS
- Day 1: Arrive in Athens. Sightseeing on your own. Overnight
- Day 2: Half-day city tour of Athens. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight
- Day 3: Embark on a 4 day cruise going to
Mykonos, Rhodes, Santorini and other islands.
- Days 3 - 6: On the cruise
- Day 7: Early morning arrival in Athens, day at leisure or departure
on a tour of the mainland. The itinerary suggested can be done on your own,
using a rented car or as part of an organized tour. The duration of the trip is
minimum 3 nights/4 days. We recommend the itinerary of
Classical Greece tour
- Day 7-10: On the tour
- Day 11: Return to Athens. Overnight
- Day 12: Departure